Friday, June 29, 2007

Weird

When I talked to my family about the school, they thought the school rules were weird. Having a 9:30 lights out in the 7th grade. Not being able to study in your bedroom. Having no privacy in the dorms. Every day having to attend recreation time, even if you did not feel like being there. When I was in elementary school, at dinner the dorm parents made us take at least one bite of everything on our plate. I HATE spinach, brussell sprouts and cooked brocoli, at least twice a week I would have to try one of these foods at dinner time. I usually tried to choke it down with a drink of milk, sometimes it helped sometimes it did not help me eat the food.

1 comment:

Lantana said...

Hello! Your residential school and the one I experienced sound about the same, no matter that you are blind and I am deaf, the situations are very similiar. Good and bad and horrid. Ha, ha.

Thank you for making an entry on my blog. I enjoyed coming here very much and you write a great blog! Keep up the good work and keep in touch!

Lantana
Lantana's Latitude